Christmastime in Texoma is spectacular. We live in a unique multi-community region which offers so many activities, you can get out and enjoy Christmas cheer every day throughout December. I love the way our local Chambers of Commerce and Main Street organizations give so much back to their communities. It’s a lot of work to put these events together, and it’s plain to see our local leaders are not afraid of a little hard work.
Christmas parades are upon us and holiday lights are up! Denison has their ice skating rink open, and the Grinch is stalking all of Marshall County calling out those who aren’t festive enough. How fun!
Things you don’t want to miss:
Whitesboro, November 30
Sherman, December 2
Durant, December 5
Denison, December 7
Pottsboro Tree lighting, December 7
Marshall County, December 9
Unique and Fun Events
- Tanglewood’s Little Big Christmas Party, December 2
- Ice Skating at Downtown Denison, November 25-January 2
- Fastrac’s Deck the Bow Holiday Dinner Cruise, December 9th
- Pottsboro’s Georgetown Nativity Live 2017, Dec 7, 8, 9 & 14,15,16
- Grayson County Holiday Lights at Loy Lake Park
- A Christmas Story, Sherman Community Players, December 1-17
- Christmas Caroling at the Old Iron Post, December 19
Click the links to find out more, or go to our calendar for a comprehensive list of upcoming events!